Registration of Interest
The Ixia Release at Officer Central will go on sale via registration of interest from 10.00am-11.00am on Wednesday 19th May 2021.
The Ixia Release features 13 lots ranging in size from 337sqm to 463sqm, priced from $338,000.
This release includes a series of premium allotments that front onto the 1ha community park. The park includes a playground, shelter, half basketball court, and plenty of open space to kick the footy or have family picnics.
How to secure your lot:
We have put in place a process to ensure you can secure your lot with ease.
Registrations of interest open – 10am Wednesday 19th May 2021
Registrations of interest close – 11am Wednesday 19th May 2021
Registrants will be contacted in order of registration & asked to select their preferred lot – From 11am Wednesday 19th May 2021
If you are successful in securing a lot:
You will be required to pay a $1,000 holding deposit to secure your lot – Deposit due by 5pm Wednesday 19th May 2021
The Sales Team will schedule an appointment to sign your Contract of Sale – Appointments commence 10am Saturday 22nd May
Pay the balance of the 10% deposit upon contract signing – Due at time of contract signing
- The registration of interest submission form must be submitted online within the specified times. Any submissions received outside this time will be deleted and will not be considered, nor will duplicate registrations of interest
- Registration for the release does not guarantee you will be successful in securing your desired lot
- You must attend your allocated contract signing appointment otherwise we will be unable to guarantee the availability of your selected lot,
- If the contract of sale is not entered in to at your contract signing appointment, the property may be returned to the market at the discretion of YourLand,
- Participants may only purchase one lot per release, per person,
- Registration forms must be completed in full
- All contracts are to be unconditional,
- The vendor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.