New Land Release Process for Officer Central
- Project Updates
Information on a new Release Process
We’re excited to announce that our next land release, the Daisy Release, will take place on Tuesday 1st June 2021.
But before we send more information on the release, we want to share details on the new release process we’ll be using.
What is the new process?
We’ll be using a new platform called Release.Me.
Release.Me is an online tool that ensures every buyer has the same fair & equitable chance to secure a lot.
To participate in the release via Release.Me, prospective buyers will need to complete a Release.Me application, completing the details they normally would in a release process, and then selecting their desired lots in order of preference.
What are the benefits of Release.Me?
There are a number of benefits to you, the prospective buyer, with Release.Me:
- Every buyer has the same fair & equitable chance to secure a lot.
- Releases are no longer based on ‘first come first served’ basis.
- There’s no need to queue or sit by a computer to submit an application at a particular time
- You can select as many, or as little, lot preferences as you’d like.
- When applications close and lots are allocated, you will be notified by email/sms, if you’ve secured a lot or not – no need to wait by the phone for a call.
How will Release.Me work for the Daisy Release?
- In the coming days, you’ll be sent an email with all the information, including pricing, for the Daisy Release.
- On Tuesday 1st June, you’ll receive an email with a link to access the release on Release.Me to complete your submission.
- The Daisy Release will be open from 10am Tuesday 1st June to 10am Wednesday 2nd June, so you’ll have 24 hours to complete your submission.
- When the release closes at 10am Wednesday 2nd June, lots will be allocated via the Release.Me algorithm, and all participants will be notified via email by 10.30am as to whether they have been successful or unsuccessful in being allocated a lot.
- If you have been successful in being allocated a lot, you will be sent an email with an offer to accept your allocation.
- If you accept your offer, you will have 24 hours to complete 3 steps via Release.me:
- Fill in the purchaser/s particulars
- Book a time for contract signing
- Pay the $1,000 holding deposit.
You can view a quick summary on how Release.Me will work here.