Bellis Release via Release.me
- Project Updates
Information on the Bellis Release, available via Release.Me.
We’re excited to announce that our next land release, the Bellis Release, will take place on Saturday 7th August 2021.
We’ll again be using Release.Me for the Bellis Release. For those new to the process, please find out more below.
What is Release.Me?
Release.Me is an online tool that ensures every buyer has the same fair & equitable chance to secure a lot.
To participate in the release via Release.Me, prospective buyers will need to complete a Release.Me application, completing the details they normally would in a release process, and then selecting their desired lots in order of preference.
You can view a quick video on how this works here.
What are the benefits of Release.Me?
There are a number of benefits to you, the prospective buyer, with Release.Me:
- Every buyer has the same fair & equitable chance to secure a lot.
- Releases are no longer based on ‘first come first served’ basis.
- There’s no need to queue or sit by a computer to submit an application at a particular time
- You can select as many, or as little, lot preferences as you’d like.
- When applications close and lots are allocated, you will be notified by email/sms, if you’ve secured a lot or not – no need to wait by the phone for a call.
How will Release.Me work for the Bellis Release?
- In the coming days, you’ll be sent an email with all the information, including pricing, for the Bellis Release.
- On Saturday 7th August, you’ll receive an email with a link to access the release on Release.Me to complete your submission.
- The Bellis Release will be open from 10.30am Saturday 7th August to 10.30am Sunday 8th August, so you’ll have 24 hours to complete your submission.
- When the release closes, lots will be allocated via the Release.Me algorithm, and all participants will be notified via email by 11am on Sunday 8th August as to whether they have been successful or unsuccessful in being allocated a lot.
- If you have been successful in being allocated a lot, you will be sent an email with an offer to accept your allocation.
- If you accept your offer, you will have 24 hours to complete 3 steps via Release.me:
- Fill in the purchaser/s particulars
- Book a time for contract signing
- Pay the $1,000 holding deposit.
You can view a quick summary on how the acceptance of an offer here