The Launch Release
The first land release at Officer Central will go on sale via registration of interest from 10.00am on Wednesday 7th April 2021.
The Launch Release features 15 lots ranging in size from 308sqm to 623sqm, priced from $306,000.
How to register your interest:
We have put in place a process to ensure the registration of interest process is easy.
Registrations of interest open at 10am Wednesday 7th April 2021.
Complete the online registration form after 10am Wednesday 7th April 2021
Registrants will be contacted in order of registration & asked to select their preferred lot.
From 11am Wednesday 7th April 2021
- You will be required to pay a $1,000 holding deposit to secure your lot.
Holding deposit due by 5pm Wednesday 7th April
- The Sales Team will schedule an appointment to sign your Contract of Sale.
Appointments commence 10am Saturday 10th April
- Pay the balance of the 5% deposit upon contract signing.
Due at time of Contract signing
- The registration of interest submission form* must be submitted after 10am on Wednesday 7th April. Any submissions received prior to this time will be deleted and will not be considered, nor will duplicate registrations of interest
- Registration for the release does not guarantee you will be successful in securing your desired lot,
- You must attend your allocated contract signing appointment otherwise we will be unable to guarantee the availability of your selected lot,
- If the contract of sale is not entered in to at your contract signing appointment, the property may be returned to the market at the discretion of YourLand,
- Participants may only purchase one lot per release, per person,
- Registration forms must be completed in full
- All contracts are to be unconditional,
- The vendor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.